Hi there folks. Today I just managed to finish my altered bottle project for the Out of a Hat Challenge this week. Wasn’t sure I was going to get it done because I was a bit under the weather last week, and spent this week trying to catch up on other things. But here you have it…I was poking around the storage area in the basement looking for an interesting subject to work on, but all I could come up with was an old mason jar! So I ended up covering it with linen embroidery fabric. I thought it would be fun to try stamping directly onto the fabric. It worked well with darker colours.The focal image is from a Mother’s Day group of images I bought a while ago from The Vintage Workshop. If you love all things vintage, check out the store. They have some really great digis. The stamps are from CTMH’s La Belle Vie Collection and the paper flowers are from a bag of dollar store flowers I’ve had forever! To top it off, I added a gauzy ribbon, some flowers and a few other bobbles from my stash. C’est tout as they say en francais!
Be sure to stop by tomorrow for another My Time Made Easy Pretty Palette Challenge. Until then, have a lovely day!